Exterior signs are all you need for your business, right? Once you get consumers through the door, they are going to know exactly where to go and will be buying your products and services with no additional effort on your part. Isn’t that how it always goes? I think we all know that this simply is not true. Indoor signs are a must for any enterprise in the Chicago area, whether you want to close on sales, help visitors navigate your building, or build your brand. In fact, professionally made interior signs will even help churches, schools, office complexes, and nonprofits.
Lobby signs are the most popular interior sign!
There are some indoor signs that are legally required if you have a facility that is open to the general public. Other markers are not necessary but will help improve the experience for your customers. Some of the signs property managers and business owners commonly need are:
You may be most familiar with seeing these signs in restaurants, but they are also an excellent option for any enterprise that has a long list of services or products. We can even include images of your menu items.
Suite signs make it easy for clients to find you!
With everyone looking down at their cellphones, the new eye level is the floor. Floor graphics will get your message in front of more people.
Advertise with floor graphics!
Commonly called wall murals and digitally printed wallpaper, wall graphics will transform the environment of your store, restaurant, or office.
Areas We Serve
All of the Chicago metropolitan area is served by the friendly experts at Vital Signs USA. From our location in Elmhurst, we maintain, install, fabricate, and design markers for Lombard, Oak Brook and Naperville, Illinois. Give us a call today for a free quote and consultation on interior signs for your business
When customers enter your business, this is the first sign they see. These signs help customers know they have found the right place while branding and marketing your enterprise. There are several lighting and mounting alternatives. And, there is a limitless variety of materials to choose from.
Lobby signs, or reception area signs, can benefit every kind of organization or company. Lobby signs are a great way to make better use of bland, bare walls and invite customers in, whether you have service salons, offices, auto dealerships, professional offices, or retail stores. Whatever enterprise you may have in the Chicago metro area, Vital Signs USA can fulfill your lobby signs needs.
Build Your Brand
Take a look at your entrance or lobby areas if you have a company in the Chicago area. You may have some unremarkable framed paintings and a plant or two. But, is your business information clearly visible to visitors? Is there any way for them to tell they have found the right office? This is where reception area and lobby signs come in handy.
We use PVC, wood, metal, and acrylic for our lobby signs. And, using our high speed routers, we are able to cut these materials to any shape or size and perfectly match your current branding.
Why You Need Lobby Signs
The use of reception area and lobby signs allows you to
- Make consumers feel comfortable by revealing your confidence and professionalism
- Define what sets your business apart with slogans or mottos
- Provide a visual representation of the areas you serve
- Set your individual office or suite apart from the other tenants who do not use lobby signs
- If you have an array of departments, provide directional cues
- Display accolades with information packed letters and graphics
- And much more.
Types of Lobby Signs
From the design phase to the installation process, we work with you to produce lobby signs you are happy with. Here are some of our most popular options:
- Acrylic Letters – Acrylic letters are known for being crisp, shiny, and dressy. They are available in a wide array of standard colors, or they can be custom painted to match your branding. There are a couple mounting methods based on the effect you want. We can either flush mount the letters or stand them off the wall for a dimensional effect.
- Metal Letters – We typically use aluminum for our metal letters. These letters can be routed to precisely match the font of your other marketing materials. We also offer metal laminate, which is a cheaper alternative that has the same effect as an all metal sign.
- Illuminated Lobby Signs – This is one of our newest offerings and is growing in popularity due to the huge impact it has. These back-lit lobby signs give off a feeling of innovation and elegance. We use LED lights and can handle the entire installation process with no disruption to your business.
In addition to lettering, we can also render your company logo or other graphics in all of the above materials.
Areas We Serve
From our headquarters in Elmhurst, IL, Vital Signs USA proudly serves the Naperville, DuPage County, Lombard, and Oak Book communities as well as the rest of the metropolitan Chicago area. To find out what we can do for your reception area or lobby, contact us today for a free quote and consultation.